About Landed Gentry Homes
Landed Gentry Homes and Communities has been part of the Northwest business community since 1979. Founded by Kendall and Nancy Gentry, Landed Gentry started as a small real estate sales and brokerage company. Over the years the company has evolved to help meet the needs of the community and today, in addition to sales, Landed Gentry offers land development and new home construction in communities that feature active adult, condominium, and all-age neighborhoods.
Though the company has grown substantially over the years, it continues to be family owned and operated. Kendall and Nancy continue to be involved in the daily operations of the company along with son, Brian Gentry and daughter, Kendra Gentry-Decker.
Landed Gentry builds planned neighborhoods that focus on the lifestyle of the homeowner and residents. Each community is thoughtfully created, from the land planning, amenities, and home design to the quality construction. Dedicated customer care follows each purchase. Landed Gentry is based in the Skagit Valley area, and their attention doesn’t leave the neighborhood as soon as the houses are finished.
The Gentry family also owns Wee Care Early Learning Center, and were the founders of Home Place Special Care Centers and Where the Heart is Assisted Living Community.
Professional & Trade Association Memberships
- Skagit-Island Builders Association
- Master Builder Association of King & Snohomish Counties
- Spokane Home Builder Association Building Industry Association of Washington
- National Association of Home Builders
- North Puget Sound Association of REALTORS
- Washington REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Area Chamber’s of Commerce
- General Contractor # LANDEGD062D4 - Washington State
- Real Estate Corporation / Broker - Washington State